Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Thank You

Hey! Heh have got Semi-finals tomorrow! And should SO be sleeping already but before I sleep just wanted to tell you something.

Don't know if you still come here anymore but if you do, just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to you. You seriously mean more to me than I think you know. And definitely more to me than I mean to you. See, at the start of this year I wasn't feeling very good. I was feeling as though I didn't really matter to anyone. Like I wouldn't make much of a difference to anyone if I wasn't around. And everything bad that happened at the start of this year REALLY didn't help. But then I met you, and for some reason you trusted me with your problems, and it was like the first time I really felt that I meant SOMETHING to someone. As though someone needed me. And it was really a good feeling. Although sometimes you really made me worried and scared its like everytime I convinced you to be a little happier I went to sleep a happy person because I knew I made a difference in someone's life. And really sorry for the times I didn't know what to say or how to make you feel better. I only hope that my being there made you somehow feel less alone.

So yeah. THANKS for everything. Just felt that I had to say this. Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment