Friday, 20 July 2012
HEY! You know something? I just realised something. I really believe that one day everything is going to work out for you. And I REALLY can't wait for that day to come. And I can't wait for pw to be over also. You know why? Because it suddenly came to me that you are a really nice person and I really want to be your friend. Like friend friend. And we both know that pw is destroying friendships. And that everything that's going on so far has made us closer I guess. But it has also made it EXTREMELY hard for us to talk about normal stuff that friends talk about. Or do normal friend stuff. And I really want to. Hahah so just hang in there k! Let's hope things suddenly work out SOON! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment